Grant Illingworth is a King’s Counsel based in Auckland, New Zealand. He is a litigation specialist, having conducted his own practice as an advocate since 1975. His particular areas of specialist expertise are:
- Public law, including constitutional law, administrative law, extradition law, judicial review and rights of appeal;
- Tribunal proceedings, including disciplinary proceedings for the medical, legal and accountancy professions;
- Civil litigation, including negligence claims, contract disputes and commercial litigation;
- The law relating to trusts, equitable interests and relationship property;
- Dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation.